Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy November!

Day four and movin' along. I'm still tired! I did my Gilad and 30 minutes on the treadmill this morning. I studied the vitamins again for this Thursday's test. Then I made Vinca's walnut, pear, and mustard green salad. I really enjoyed it, and made enough for a few days.

Dressing
4 sprigs chopped green onion
2 T lime juice
2 T EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
1 t honey
1/2 t sea salt

Salad
1 bunch de-ribbed mustard greens, chopped
1 cup walnuts, chopped
1 Asian or Bosc pear, cored and cut into julienne strips

Whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Place salad ingredients in a large bowl, drizzle with dressing, and mix. It's got fiber, the antioxidants vitamin E and C, and healthy fats.

~Smobergirl


No comments:

Post a Comment