Total Pageviews

Friday, November 20, 2009

Another day smober!

That was easy because I timed out my day. Maybe that would be wise, to plan what to do each hour of every night. I went to gallery stroll at 5, and the free food wasn't going to appear at that particular gallery until 6, so I went to Sage's and had a delicious vegan shitake mushroom stir fry....and a vegan chocolate peanut butter shake. I was good and drank only 8 of the 16 ounces. Then I went to some other galleries and funky shops participating and found some good stocking stuffers. One was the Mormon Kama Sutra. Oh yes. It is new and illustrated by long-time Utah cartoonist Pat Bagley. Hysterical! Now I'm in bed with the report. Tomorrow night I plan to see the light ceremony (they are doing it a week earlier this year instead of the day after Thankgiving) then go to a friend's birthday party. This friend of mine knows about my smober goals.

Bon nuit!

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment