Total Pageviews

Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm on the treadmill now. I walk 20 minutes every day. I just got the new yoga DVD from Trudy Styler (Sting's wife). So after my walk I'll put that in. Feeling sluggish after healthier, home made burrito at Marmalade. But I didn't sleep well in Idaho so I don't know why I feel sleepy. Working on a 16 oz bottle of water now. I also got herbal supplements from Passages. I've been taking those for three days now. After yoga I will do some holistic spa-at-home stuff, guitar lesson at 2, then meeting my mom for dinner at 6. I think exercise should be mandatory for a quit because it raises your endorphines and more people who exercise are less likely to abuse substances. Well I guess there is the steroid exception, but you know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment