Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lot's of fun pictures today.





Snow day!! I had a tofu scramble and red potatoes at Carlucci's this morning, and went to a movie this afternoon, but I was in the rest of the time. I walked for 15 minutes on the treadmill and did 20 min with Gilad. Then I had zucchini 'noodles' with raw marinara, 3 cold naked cooked shrimp with Annie's Natural's BBQ sauce, and sweet potato baked fries for lunch. I took a hot bath. Then I saw the new animated "A Christmas Carol". If you see it make sure you go to the 3D show. I jumped three or four times. Then I had sliced filet mignon, an iceberg wedge with a tomato slice and red onion naked, and 1/2 of a fat onion ring. Then 15 more minutes on the treadmill, and a 10-minute resistance band workout. Water: 3 liters. Iced coffee: 24 oz. Passages supplements and 2 St. John's wart capsules.

Storms make me happy. I hope the rest of you Utahns enjoyed it as well.

Namaste,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment