Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Park City is a neat place to drive up to on Sundays. I went to World Market and got more Lauretana water. I'm also drinking kombucha again found at Whole Foods. The latter is a fermented tea healthful for the immune system. So I can't figure out if these Passages supplements are helping me stay clean or if I'm mentally starting to get it. My brain sure fights with itself at night still, but the angel on my shoulder usually wind the fight against the little devil on the other shoulder. Then after a while I find an alternative. Home made air-popped popcorn seems to be a popular one nowadays. I had fruit and an egg, miso, and pesto pita for breakfast. My appetite is back in the mornings. Then I got a spinach, almond, strawberry, and feta salad for lunch. When I get home it's Gilad and the treadmill.

Namaste,

Smobergirl

2 comments:

  1. Love learning about these healthy foods!!! 12 days is awesome, keep up the good work, and posting my WOTD....love it!!!

    ReplyDelete