Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tired this morning and phlegmy. When my French friends stayed at my dad's we were all over there one night and started looking at our toe patterns. (don't ask), my dad's and my second toe is longer than our big toe. He said that means we are psychotic. That explains it. ;) I listened to another Passages CD last night and found it to be extremely helpful. It talks about most addictions but this CD had a bunch of wine examples. That was great for me. The speaker also talked about cigarettes and caffeine as (bad) substitutes for the harsher stuff. However, he still drinks coffee occasionally. This is the boy who started Passages with his father because of his (the boy) addiction to heroin. I finally went to sleep at 1 so maybe that's why I'm a bit tired. Breakfast: iced coffee, tofu scramble and new potatoes with fresh salsa. Passages herbal supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment