Total Pageviews

Friday, November 13, 2009

Spirits are up!

Guitar lesson rocked. That is really good therapy. When I crave I should just take Rico out for a spin. Arpeggios and scales are mesmerizing. He sounds so hot you don't even know it. :)

My car smelled delicious by leaving an opened satsuma in it. Whole Foods has them right now with the stems still on them. Natural mood enhancer!

My tea tastes like olives but I like it. I got it at Cafe Noir on 200 S. and...where am I...1000 E.?

I love Fall. The sun still warms up your car and I like kicking the golden and fuscia leaves.

I just bought the new Joshua James album Build Me This. It's perfect on this quiet Autumn afternoon.

I am feeling more hopeful now, and dinner with the French will be teriffic.

~Smobergirl
I don't need substances to get me high.

No comments:

Post a Comment