Total Pageviews

Friday, November 20, 2009

Awesome Fall day!



I went in-line skating at Liberty Park today before my guitar lesson. It was fantastic. I have to work out to get my endorphins up as well as to stay fit. I picked up some nice pine cones on the skate. Now I'm having a veggie sandwich at Nostalgia Cafe on 1st. Then I will study prenatal nutrition for my class, take a shower, and hit gallery stroll!

Unfortunately it's also waste my money week. LOL. I spent a bit for Christmas presents yesterday due to distract a crave, then I spent that exact amount that night on a traffic ticket! Noooooooo. I turned left at a construction zone with a no left turn sign. Bugger. Then today I got sucked in to internet shopping. The holiday deals are frickin' dangerous! Then I find on Facebook that one of my holistic therapists has come out with the book, "Veganism For Dummies". Do I need it? No. But I want it. You know, I know my vegan facts pretty well. I think I'll just go to the B&N and thumb through it. I've done enough damage for two days. I have saved about $60 to $90 in the last week on evil vices. LAWL I have spent more, but everyone has their rules. I can afford it now, and one shopping spree was due to a crave; and I don't shop EVERY time I am craving. So maybe I'm being bad. I'm not smoking or drinking, and I am allowing myself to go crazy for a while. But I can't keep relapsing or I will keep going crazy!!

Okay sammich was awesome. Time for a quick study, a hot shower, and Gallery stroll! I'll just have free dinner tonight at the galleries. Muahahah.

~Smobergirl
day eight

No comments:

Post a Comment