Total Pageviews

Monday, November 16, 2009

Poop.

I've been meaning to do the 'potty' talk' since September, but I kept forgetting. Those uncomfortable with the toilet subject don't have to read on. And I know I'm sick for talking about this after talking about my lunch. Sorry.

Since I started this blog eating much more fiber and less processed foods, I've been regular! Every morning I go #2, which is a sign of health. Then I usually poop again about 5 pm. Don't you love this talk? Do not take your digestive system lightly. Being constipated can make you grumpy and uncomfortable. You need to keep things moving along to truly be healthy and happy. Watch that you don't overload on fruit or you may get the opposite effect, but other than that great insoluble fiber (The fiber that doesn't get digested, but scrubs your system and pushes things along) options are celery, sugar snap peas, carrots, broccoli, whole grains (I love the quinoa), seeds, and leafy greens.

Even though I am not completely detoxed YET, my digestive system is doing great.

Keep pooping,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment