Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Falling into place.


I told ya I'd make it to day 11! Man that show saved my life. It made me think if the guys in They Might Be Giants are clean or religious. They are science nerds, have several children's albums, and were the pre-cursor to Barenaked Ladies geek rock. That doesn't mean anything, but I just thought about it. And it looks like the geek shall inherit. I mean that duo is doing extraordinary.

I love the Passages CDs so far. I took my supplements today, which have Chinese herbs and neurotransmitter stimulants in them. I don't feel much different. I am happier but that could be from different stuff. *shrug*. I obviously have the same lonely night feelings sometimes though, but if I wait it out they eventually go away. I am so so happy that I didn't give in last night, this happens everytime I stay sober, is the morning reward! The reward is in the morning. That's my new mantra.

~Smobergirl

1 comment:

  1. With all of the supplements and such you take, how's the B-12? It's a great mood regulator and brain booster. Well done with the distractions, and on making it to 11!

    ReplyDelete