Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I haven't gotten anything done! Stuff came out and I spent the last two hours crying on the sofa watching a taped Dancing With The Stars. Now I'm out for a walk getting some air and vitamin D. Even though my parents were profectionists which made me one in fear, maybe I should just chill and take care of myself. My easy as pie assignment isn't due until tomorrow night. I will only submit my painting if I can get a good percentage out of the sale. What else? Oh for sure I will do a fun FitTV workout today. That is medicine. I just feel guilty all the time being a bum, but if I got a 9-5 senseless job I'd be more unhappy. I am very, very fortunate to afford the time to put myself together. I need to see this a truly a blessing and not worry what others will think of me. Some may make fun of me out of jealousy. And if not they have too much time on their hands. I watched Kelly Osbourne on Dancing...and in this show she explains that she turned to drugs after the Osbourne's reality show started and she heard radio DJs making hateful comments about her. It seems most of us addicts start using when we don't feel adequate enough. Do I need to tell you that? Well I'm off to be frivolent and get my free boxers. Then maybe I'll finish my painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment