Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 5, 2009

A miracle and an exception.

That's how it goes, you think you're cured then the next minute you are daydreaming about Prodigal Son Petit Shiraz. My mom is a wino, too, and is in town, so when she has a good time on the vino I really have to resist. So we got back from the trip at 5, had dinner and went shopping at six, I had my test, which I plowed through *pat pat* at 9 pm, and then had a fierce craving. So, I allowed myself....one huge bean burrito from Betos. I banned these because I look like a blowfish in the morning. Do you know the salt content of those things? And you know I think table salt is the eighth deadly sin. But boy was it good. And I didn't drink or smoke! Plus it could be worse. I didn't add cheese or anything else greasy. Plus my alcohol bloat is going down again. If I downed 500-600 calories of vino a night, I think a 350-ish cal burrito is much better. However, I am drinking a glass of water to dilute the salt. And sodium happened to be in my test tonight. I really dig this class, and it's almost over. I can't wait to take biology (really) and learn more about nutrition next semester. :)

I must crash now. I had a long-stinking day!

Day 9
~Smobegirl

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting through your test - I hope you scored well! And, as you know well, temperance is your best friend - which doesn't rule out indulgences, it just limits their occurrences. Great choice to have the water chaser after the salt bomb - that's something that's hard to O.D. on. Good on ya!

    ReplyDelete