Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I still here, eight days of smobriety! I'm in Idaho for my grandmother's 90th birthday. I like Boise. Cool little town. My energy is back and I'm getting my yoga moves better as well. My father turned 80 yesterday and his best friend and wife from France came over for a dinner party. It was so pleasant! We had escargot, duck, turkey, stuffing, cranberries, cheese, and yams. It was like a weird Thanksgiving. Oh and everyone two-fisted champagne and red wind except for me. I was fine for about and hour then started to get jealous a bit. But after dinner a few people started getting overly emotional and then I was glad I'm trying to acheive this mission.

This may sound vein but I really want to focus on the weight loss part of the quit. I am dead serious now about recoding my weight every month and see if the wine had any effect weight-wise.

Well I'll be back, it's party time!

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment