Total Pageviews

Monday, November 16, 2009

Still feeling light...

...joyful and hopeful. I didn't say earlier that I had a craving last night, and it SUCKED, but I waited two hours and it went away, and it's like a breath of fresh air. I am excited for this transformation, which I am hoping my life will change and I'll become definitely a better person with a clearer head. I know for sure the anxieties will go away at least.

I ate very well today. I ate meat, but little dairy. I had a lamb stew which came with mashers from Tin Angel, so there was probably milk and maybe butter in the mash. However one thing at a time remember? And I have cut down the dairy, pasta, and bread significantly. Then for dinner I had miso soup and a Baja roll at Happy Sumo. That's tuna, avocado, chopped jalepenos, and a dollop of sriracha. Beware of 'spicy tuna'. That usually means MAYONAISE. So just ask for plain tuna and sriracha hot sauce.

Water: 2.5 liters. Iced coffee: 18 oz.

I interviewed a local musician on my show today who's band played for free tonight at a record store. The people who showed up are the people I like: lovers of music. Plus those indie-music loving men are usually very cute. I ran into several friends and had a great time. It was a moment of joy.

Good night my friends!

Smobergirl
Day quatro!

No comments:

Post a Comment