Total Pageviews

Monday, November 16, 2009

Feeling light.


This no or hardly dairy and bread diet really works. I actually feel lighter. I lost another pound, and I expect to lose more and I feel more flexible and easy. Okay the yoga and pilates help a great deal too. I am making sure I have some citrus every day to cheer up my mood. It works! Another visual mood-enhancer are these edible flowers found in the grocery store. I have cucumber slices sprinkled with cayenne sea salt (you make your own) which is a good substitute for chips! I have another portobello 'steak' there with the rest of the mushroom gravy I made a few days ago. The salad has baby red leaf lettuce, arugula, and watercress. I added olives, broccolini, hemp and flax seeds (I love the texture of hemp seeds), sea salt, pomegranate seeds, and balsamic vinegar. The long orange thing...a carrot. Fabulous!

Namaste,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment