Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I have to go back to what I said about planning each hour out, or something! What a hypocrite I am. Also it was cool talking to that rehab owner. I got overly dramatic about the cost. I know they are expensive, especially the cushy ones. This place looks like a luxury resort. I woner if I told him it was me with the problem if he would have given me more advice, but he did tell me some things that made me smile. I'll keep taking the supplements, I now feel calmer After taking them for a week or so, and listening to the CDs. I do agree with them that even a former alchie should not think he or she is diseased or will be scarred for life. I haven't eaten at a major fast food chain except on road trips when the family stops then I'll get a plain salad, since 2003. But I think about them once in a while and put the more negative thoughts in my head. That doesn't make me scarred for life. But it's funny how I can be grossed out by MSG and other chemicals, as well as saturated fat; but feel free to put cigarette chemicals and ethanol in my body. I'm still waiting for that movie! I could put up the evil chemical list up on my fridge. That may help, or a picture of a cirrosis liver. Scare tacticts don't help everyone but they seem to be effective on me, and I romantisize these toxins. Tarzan need turn thinking around. Grunt.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment