Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I behaved today. I drank Golden Star carbonated tea, had not too many cheesy fingerling potatoes with roasted garlic or stuffing, and started with an awesome salad I made. It's red butter leaf lettuce with walnuts, bleu cheese, and pears. I can't avoid the cheese for the holidays. ;)

Than my mom and I went to see Old Dogs. I didn't think it would be my cup of tea, but I thought it was really cute. My seat happened to be next to a guy I went to high school with who I just saw at my 20th reunion this Summer. We actually hung out once, at that same theater just months ago. Crazy!

Hot bath time. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am thankful for my health, my two tabby cats, my family, and strange coincidences.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment