Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I woke up at 10:30 this morning a little headachy and phlegmy. I had five units of cabernet last night with Capri cigs. I took my Passages supplements and I feel pretty calm. I have a glass bottle of water here. Did laundry, fed the cats. The cute eating machines. I'm just happy that my 15-ur old tabby eats like crazy. He got skinny real quickly and he may have a thyroid. Not feeling too guilty this time, I'm just back on the smober horse. What new thing can I promise you? To have a phone list to call for help when I'm craving, a new goal, carry my worksheets with me always? I could jot everything down in my iPhone. Well time for a vegan breakfast of steamed veggies and a nut burger with guacamole. I hope it snows today!

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment