Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm definitely addicted to ice.

Don't worry I don't have pica. I mean I love iced drinks. Even if something is cold, I prefer ice in it. Even when I drank red wine. It's something my mother does. By the way my mother and step-dad just bought vapor inhaler cigarette substitutes from Japan, about $79 each. They like them very much and hope to quit smoking in one month, which the product promises. I hope they can quit! I hope I can too.

There is a neat Christmas market downtown with food and crafts. I may go get a little lunch there. I had so many grapes as big as golfballs this morning from Costco. Of course I had to get a clamshell of the things that weighs about 5 pounds, so I'm going through them like there is no tomorrow. But like I said, be careful O.D.ing on fruit. ;) Also, I have been advised not to buy conventional grapes, for they are on the 'dirty dozen' pesticide list. Then there is the other side, actually it was Penn & Teller LOL, who said more farms use synthetic pesticides which are completely safe. I washed the suckers very well anyway.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment