Total Pageviews

Friday, November 6, 2009

Waiting it out.


I am so relieved that I bought my TMBG ticket hours before their show tonight, because I had a crazy craving at 7:30. My mom and I had diner at 6 and she was going to come with me. Then she got pretty tipsy and just walked back to the hotel. I wanted to make her come but I knew she wouldn't last. I had a friend meet me there, and that helped my craves also. The show was incredible. This is my third time seeing They Might Be Giants. They are so much fun. I still have a crush on Linnell after 20 years. Then the crave left when the show ended, but came and went due to musical distractions during the show. I went home, made popcorn and a glass of water. Now I am in bed.
Along with the supplements from Passages, I also ordered a DVD of several group sessions recorded at the rehab center. So I am going to listen to part of that now.

Namaste,

~Smobergirl


No comments:

Post a Comment