Total Pageviews

Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm still alive.

The sadness is disappearing. I'm listening to another Passages CD. The owner is talking about the I Ching. I didn't mention that I saw an ad on a bus today that said "Stay Sober". Really. It's funny what jumps out at you. I'm a believer in synchronicity. So there is my crazy lunch I had from Sage's, a Guac N' Roll without the bun, because I knew there would be a huge, fatty dinner tonight. There's the satsuma. So delicious. I was right, my French friends made scalloped potatoes with milk and cream, a fabulous bean salad (beans, scallions, cider vinegar, and olive oil), and another duck. Step-mom made mac and cheese which I had three bites of. Delicious, but I am getting more serious about not eating dairy period in the near future. And bread made in a new maker my French friends got for my dad and step-mom. Then we watched The Queen, a charming movie. Then I got an iced coffee because I'm crazy and had a craving for it. I am going to focus on the CD now and attempt to sleep.

Namaste and thanks for staying with me. The smober journey must start now.

~Smobergirl
Day one on Friday the 13th.


No comments:

Post a Comment