Total Pageviews

Friday, November 6, 2009


Hey. You try to take a clear picture of yourself on the iPhone while walking on the treadmill. So, there's the cover of Trudie Styler's first yoga DVD. She does it with this hot Indian professional dancer. It was fun, and the 50 minutes seemed to fly by.
So, I made a delicious raw dish for lunch. Zucchini 'noodles' (the spiral slicer is such an awesome tool) with raw marinara from the Rawvolution book, black Moroccan olives, crimini mushrooms, and avocado. Then I did my mini-spa thing: Skin brushing, hot towel rubbing, avocado mask, took a shower...and I just got that achy/sore feeling all over my body that made me want to kick my legs and stretch. Do you know what I am talking about? I still cough a little. But my phlegm-episodes seem to be gone. I really like being smober, especially morning through the afternoon. It's the evenings that get me. Well, I'll be occupied with my mom tonight.

Well it's off to guitar lessons. TTYL and try a raw recipe sometime. You just may like it.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment