Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Oops I did it again.

Should I feel ashamed? It's been three months and two days since I started this blog. I thought it would save my life. I said I have done everything except for rehab. I do not have the time, well I can make the time but I do not want to put my life on hold to spend 1 to 3 months in a rehab. If I did, it would probably be Passages. Actually that is something to think about. I can not go to school next semester and come out to my mother again, who does not know what to give me for Christmas, but then there is the issue who can take care of my cats for a month. Can I take them to Malibu with me to the center? That could be an adventure if I could. Then I'd have to tell my father. I think he'd understand. A month is only four weeks come or go if you think about it. I'd go In January and come back for my Mom's gourd festival in February in AZ. The station, well, I'd have to talk to them and have about four weeks off. I can have a popular Utah artist or another jock fill in for me at that time. Hmmm. That is something to think about. Thank God this isn't the corporate station I worked for. This company seems to be much more lenient and empathetic.

I will do this and just you wait, Henry Higgins.

Love,

To be Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment