Total Pageviews

Friday, November 13, 2009

Okay the Moby mug is back in my lap.


I just got a call from my father and I'm going up to his house this afternoon to eat "French style" with my friends. Those wacky Europeans like to have dinner very early. Maybe that's why they are so thin. My spirits are instantly lifted from the phone call. The family does not know of my current dependance on wine and fancy cigs. I did approach them in 2002, and my mother said no, I don't have a problem, and my father said get a job that requires me to get up at 7 am. Neither parent has checked up on me about it since. My brother just never got back to me on the subject. I asked a good friend if she had the time to call me every day to remind me to stay clean and she said she'd love to, but never did. But I told you a few weeks ago that another buddy did call out of the kindness of her heart to check up on me. It was only once and only she has done that out of all of my friends, but I loved every minute of that phone call! Okay the seeds are back in the kitchen. You have to make these. They are good in protein, magnesium, and zinc, and low in cholesterol. If you put salt on them of course I recommend sea salt. I made this pitcher of hibiscus tea. It also has roiboos and rose hips in it. "Fruity tea". It tastes like Red Zinger.

Okay it's off to the showers for me. Have a wonderful afternoon!

~Smobergirl

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear that you'll be "with people". That's often what I find works best for me, even when I'm in no mood to socialize. There's something about just being around people that care about us that improves your mood. Don't be afraid to reach out to your friends when you're in the depths, despite your convictions or desires that you have to "buck up" and get through it on your own. Life is about connecting and sharing experiences with others - in both good and bad times. And nothing feels better than giving a helping hand to someone in need.

    ReplyDelete