Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hello. :)

The dancers were terrific. I went to see a group called Pilobulous. They are this crazy modern dance group founded in 1971, the year I was born! It was good arty farty fun.

Then after the show I drove in front of my place and bawled my eyes out again for no reason. Then I got a burrito, ate 1/2 of it, and now I'm in bed with my hot water bottle, as prescribed by my former holistic therapist. I had a crave before and kinda after the show, but they were both pretty weak. That reminded me of my breaking fast-food habit. I'd think about egg mcmuffins but then I chose not to go there. I couldn't go there anymore after watching Supersize Me. Now where's the alcohol and cig documentary Sundance film? After three months I just didn't think about fast food chains anymore. I don't think Beto's plain bean burritos count because that's just beans, salt, and tortilla. If anyone finds out they use lard or MSG, please let me know. Besides, I plan to break that habit as well.

So I'm just going to play around on my computer or read "Medititaions From The Mat" by Rolf Gates until I fall asleep. I have my web article up that I'm going to write my final nutrition assignment on. Being older really does make a difference. This class has been so fun and a cinch.

Good night my friends,

Smobergirl
Day 5

No comments:

Post a Comment